” I had my first BodyTalk distance treatment in 2016. I was really ill at that time and I felt that the space was really held for me to feel and heal. I felt so safe during my session, going into the depths of my traumas.” – Lisabet Warholm (Norway)
Distance Sessions, Explained:
Distance sessions, also known as remote sessions produce the same effect as In-clinic BodyTalk sessions and offer additional benefits to the client. Because of its convenience, distance sessions are accessible to anyone who has internet access and allows for sessions to happen anywhere in the world. They also reduce the need for travel, which is valuable for clients who are physically too unwell to be mobile. The client is able to relax in a comfortable space of their choice while the session is being completed.
The Science Behind Distance Sessions:
Quantum Physics tells us that every body part and every cell knows exactly what every other body part or cell is doing. Furthermore, it tells us that there is a deep interconnection and interdependence between every atom in the universe and therefore every human being in the universe.
As a practitioner, we communicate with the consciousness of a person by focusing on the priority area that needs balancing. This ability is enhanced by using a mental workshop called MindScape. Much like a cell phone can quickly connect around the globe without a physical connection, BodyTalkers can use MindScape to accurately tune-in to their clients without having to use physical contact.
- The client can send an email to email@example.com and request for a distance session. Please also include a recent photograph of your self in the email, indicate your complete home address and birthday. Very important: please accomplish this BodyTalk Medical Form, at least 1 day prior to the appointment.
For In-Clinic clients who are doing a Distance Session for the first time:
- The client can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request a distance session. Please also include a recent photograph of yourself in the email, indicate your complete home address and birthday.
- The practitioner will respond to you via email and will provide details about: your session date and time, the session rate and mode of payment.
- To secure an appointment, please make a payment to the practitioner at least 48 hours prior to your schedule.
- Email your proof of payment.
- You will then receive an acknowledgment via email that your appointment is confirmed.